Main page content
Currently, the following Postgraduate Programmes are offered by the Department;
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Procurement Management
- MPhil Construction Management
- MPhil Procurement Management
- MPhil Building Technology
- PhD Building Technology
- PhD Construction Management
The main objectives of the programmes, among others, are basically to imbibe in students the:
- Legal instruments and institutional arrangements essential for successful management of construction processes and modern procurement systems;
- Economic theory, tools and accounting standards relevant to construction and procurement professionals;
- Best practices in risk and quality management in construction and procurement operations;
- Best practices in the management of the procurement process for works, goods and services (including innovative contracting modalities);
- Design of systems for the prevention and detection of fraud and corruption in construction contracts and procurement in general;
- Internationally accepted principles geverning sound management of construction projects and procurement systems
- Skills required for the development of strong research proposals for funding
- Appreciation of the applicability of various research tools and methods to contemporary academic and industrial problems
- Proper documentation of research findings and modeling of solutions to construction and procurement problems.
Kindly contact the Department for the tuition fees to the various programmes.
BANK NAME : HFC BANK
BRANCH : KNUST BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME : CAP-Build Tech Parallel Prog.
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0130890651039